I Wear Tight Genes

Wherein I attempt to relate the trials and tribulations of tracking down information on people who are dead, but bear some resemblance to me...when they were alive.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

1906 Never Looked So Good

When I upload this photo, it's naturally going in the Who Is This? album, as the only things labeled on this photo are "1906 -- South Dakota". I figure one or more of the Aanestads might be able to help me out on this one. So far, this is the oldest original photo I've found.

Pretty neat, eh?

Just a reminder to you folks that might know the look and feel of more family members than I: The Who is This? folder has the capacity for commentary. If you know the folks that are pictured, make sure to drop a line in the comments area so that I can properly file them away. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home