I Wear Tight Genes

Wherein I attempt to relate the trials and tribulations of tracking down information on people who are dead, but bear some resemblance to me...when they were alive.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Making Contacts: Dale Carlson Family

I talked with Mickey Carlson the other day, and we had a nice long discussion. I've been trying to get hold of Scott, Mark or Todd for some time now, but I can never seem to catch them at home. I don't have even a little contact information for David, and from what I hear, Dale has his good and bad days on the phone, so I haven't really tried to call him, yet. My mother recounts recent phone calls with him, where he says, loudly: "I CAN'T HEAR YOU." I love Dale...that's classic.

Mickey let me know that her children are, in fact, not married and she isn't yet a grandmother. For some reason, I had that linked on my site straight out of my grandfather's research. I know he's not infallible, but this sort of error seems a bit egregious. I made sure to correct the site. From her information, Chad's in New York, living the single life, and Amber is soon to be married (for real, this time).

Hopefully, Scott and his brothers can find their way here, and maybe someone can sit Dale down in front of a computer and show him around. There are some fascinating pictures of Dale on the site. *grin*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me and my family went up to see dale two summers ago, it was so fun. I also saw Jessica, it was so fun!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home